Friday 1 July 2011

The Ring On The Right Hand And Fingers

Have you ever wondered what type and size of the ring is good for your hands?

I like to call and get a very varied collection of my traditional engagement ring and wedding ring very elaborate and decorative. When I look at the rings even though I often wonder if they look right on with my hands and I use the perspective of another person.

Apparently, the rule is, if we consider the shape of your hand, the width of a ring is added to the width of the hand and the depth or duration will add length. So in effect you must choose a design to complement the large elongated hands, for example, oval cut or marquise cuts that run along the finger. Cut strips thin round or square and are more appropriate to reduce hand and "fine" and fingers.

Symmetry is also important and the total size of the ring in relation to the size of the hand. If you choose a cut finger fine pear-shaped round or square that highlights the breadth of a finger.

Multi-layer rings are perfect for those who have a big hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment